Governor Tom Corbett has signed a bill that makes Pennsylvania the largest state to block implementation of the federal government’s “Real ID” program.
Fifteen states have moved to block Real ID. The bill now moves to the state House.
- Former Hockey Star Reflects On Highs And Lows Of His Career
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Temple University Sophomore Puts School's Leftovers To Better Use
- 2 Injured In Gloucester County House Fire
- Rally Held At Temple Hospital After Fired Employee Not Allowed To Return To Work