As 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, realtors are knocking on doors and making cold calls to put their customers into houses that aren’t even on the market.
Movoto says they surveyed the 50 most populous cities across the nations and ranked them from one to 50 on ten different criterion.
Officials had expected about 30,000 requests of first level reviews. The Nutter Administration’s spin on the lower tally: many people are on board with their new value.
The parents of a young Pennsylvania girl who was sexually molested by their neighbor have sued the man in a bid to force him to buy their house.
While state laws differ, in general home sellers must disclose to potential buyers known physical defects like a basement that floods or the presence of lead paint but things like a murder that happened in the house don’t have to be revealed.
Often desperate times call for desperate measures, but before you shell out money to a company to help save your home, 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has a warning for you.
Sixty-seven-year-old Charles Sherd has lived in his home on Cantrell Street in South Philadelphia for more than 35 years.
A Montgomery County pastor and three others have been convicted of engaging in a scheme to defraud Chase Manhattan Bank by fraudulently obtaining home loans of more than $6 million.
Princeton University is offering a deal — or a steal — to potential homeowners.
Planning to sell your home? You may want to wait until 2016 before listing it.
Having problems paying your mortgage? Some new rules have been announced by the federal government to protect homeowners from foreclosure. 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan takes a look at some of them, and explains what they mean for borrowers.
Ask any real estate agent and they’ll tell you the last couple of years have not been the easiest, but things are poised for change in the upcoming spring market.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan tells us about the big settlements reached today between some national banks and the federal government.
For area children looking to rake in the candy this Halloween, there’s good news.
New home sales increased 3.6 % percent in July; that’s 25% more than this time last year.
- Study: Teen Enthusiasm For Facebook Dwindling, Twitter Usage Up Significantly
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...