New Jersey’s Republican governor has been spending a lot of time lately with prominent Democrats.
The reelection campaign for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is receiving “unprecedented” support when it comes to raising funds.
A pastor whose church hosted a town hall meeting with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is seeking an apology from the governor.
The oldest member of the U.S. Senate says he’ll keep working until his term ends in 2015.
The Senator is expected to make the official announcement from Paterson on Friday.
Protesters stood outside Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s Palo Alto home Wednesday night during a fundraiser for New Jersey governor Chris Christie.
The Democratic mayor of Harrison and the entire town council of the Democratic stronghold have endorsed Republican Gov. Chris Christie for re-election.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, as expected, filed papers this week to seek re-election in 2013.
Political observers in New Jersey had expected to know by now whether Governor Chris Christie would seek re-election next year.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...