In the first year, the operation — known as “Operation Facial Scrub” — has yielded 38 criminal prosecutions and more than 600 potential cases.
Santa Claus sat in front of a big-screen TV, manipulating a plastic steering wheel and operating the distracted-driver computer simulator.
New Jersey drivers will soon need to meet new requirements to get or renew their driver’s licenses.
Buying a new or used car or truck is going to look a little different in New Jersey, where they’re doing away with the old-school temporary tags.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...