They say the lack of repair dollars is to blame and the bridge’s closure could cause a ripple effect for the line’s 2,400 daily riders.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is coming to New Jersey Friday as part of the federal recovery effort in the wake of Sandy.
“Power problems at Wayne Junction” is a phrase you often hear during KYW transit reports about delays on Septa’s regional rail lines.
US transportation secretary Ray LaHood says communities put in a toal of $14 billion in requests for the $500 million that was available.
Secretary Ray LaHood, accompanied by officials from SEPTA, stood near the Bridgeport Viaduct in Montgomery County — which carries the Norristown High Speed Line over the Schuylkill River — and urged lawmakers to put aside politics.
The political stalemate in Washington has left airlines unable to charge many taxes. You’d think that would be good news for travelers as it should make tickets cheaper.
The Delaware Valley is one of the big winners in the award of $2 billion in federal transportation funds.
Hate to fly because you want to avoid things like lost luggage and crummy customer service? Well the Department of Transportation understands your pain and is taking action.
Federal transportation officials demanded Monday that pipeline companies speed up efforts to repair and replace aging oil and gas lines, saying recent deadly explosions in Pennsylvania and California highlight the urgent need for safety improvements.
The US Secretary of Transportation has declared a distracted driving epidemic on American roads.
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But Needs Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta