Ralph’s italian Restaurant
Celebrate National Meatball Day on March 9 with some of the best available in Philadelphia. From the traditional meat and gravy to turkey and even tuna or veggie balls, there’s a meatball for everyone.
Hadas Kuznits covers a King of Prussia restaurant with a strong South Philadelphia heritage, and two new cookbooks with strong Philadelphia ties.
With the closing of a restaurant in San Fransico on Tuesday, Ralph’s Italian Restaurant on South Ninth Street is now the oldest Italian restaurant in the country. Ryan Rubino is the fifth-generation owner.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...