It’s smart to get leaves off of your lawn so your grass isn’t smothered – but dragging leaves to the curb every fall and then going out to buy heavy bags of mulch and fertilizer in the spring makes no sense.
Those leaves covering your yard are the best fertilizer money can buy — except they’re free!
Instead of bagging, dragging and getting rid of your leaves, gather them in a compost pile and, over time, they breakdown into fabulous free plant food you can use to improve the soil, top-dress your lawn, and help your garden grow.
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...