Sunil Rattu, 28, of Middlesex County, NJ was killed in September 2011 and his girlfriend wounded, in an alley not far from the casino parking garage where they were held up.
Three Camden men charged in a fatal Atlantic City casino parking garage carjacking will continue to be held on bail ranging from $1 million to $2.5 million.
Police have arrested the third suspect in the fatal carjacking of a Middlesex County man from an Atlantic City casino parking garage.
A second suspect in the fatal carjacking of a Middlesex County man from an Atlantic City casino parking garage has surrendered to police.
Bail has been set at $1 million cash for Phillip Byrd, 20, of Camden, NJ, charged with a fatal carjacking over the weekend at the Trump Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City.
A robbery and carjacking at the Trump Taj Mahal parking garage left one woman injured and a man dead, police released the identities of those responsible and issued arrest warrants.
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- 3 Stabbed In 2 Separate Incidents In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...