One by one, prosecutors read the charges against Raghu Yandamuri during his formal arraignment. And one by one, his attorney answered, “Not guilty.”
Raghu Yandamuri, 26, is accused of kidnapping ten-month-old Sannvi Venna and murdering the girl’s grandmother last October in Upper Merion.
In a 20-minute videotaped confession to police, Raghu Yandamuri says he planned to kidnap Saanvi Venna to get money from her parents.
The Upper Merion man accused of murdering a 10-month old girl and her grandmother in a failed abduction attempt last month is scheduled for a court appearance in Montgomery County this morning.
- Snooki: NJ Governor Christie 'Just Doesn't Like Us'
- York County Couple Arrested After Argument Over Television Show Escalates To Stabbing
- Tractor Trailer Carrying Sheetrock Overturned On I-295, Traffic Snarled
- Future Of Municipal Broadband Discussed As Mayor's Summit Concludes
- Princeton Puts 'Great Gatsby' Manuscript Online
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta