For the second time in a week, there have been charges that someone at a main line facility has had improper sexual contact with someone under their care and supervision
Thirty-year-old Symantha Hicks of Horsham, Pa., was fired by Valley Forge Military Academy last month after three 17-year-old cadets alleged she gave them alcohol. Now, a cadet says she made sexual advances to him.
You wouldn’t say that the Grinch stole Christmas, but some Grinch-like thieves have stolen a lot of Christmas decorations, hitting a half dozen homes Saturday night into Sunday morning.
The school terminated Symantha Hicks, a guidance counselor at the school, after she allegedly provided alcohol to two cadets last Saturday.
A Radnor man is under arrest after going on a drunk rampage Friday night, beating a woman and leaving her in the street, before driving off with his 10-year-old son in the car.
Changes could be on the way for a stretch of road in Delaware County.
Police in Radnor Township are investigating an accident that sent two 15-year-old school children to area hospitals this morning.
Radnor Township police are investigating the attempted armed robbery of a jewelry store Thursday afternoon.
Since last Monday evening, Melissa Schweiter says she knew her 12-year-old son Logan had a guardian angel here on earth. She even knew his name: Dr. Michael Beers.
According to investigators in Delaware County, a child was taken to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia after being swept away by a creek.
Police have arrested the student who allegedly stabbed a classmate at a Radnor Township school Monday evening.
Montgomery County police are asking for the public’s assistance in locating a missing man.
A man died in Delaware County Thursday afternoon after a tree limb fell and struck him, according to authorities.
Thousands of Pennsylvanians are following a Radnor-Township man who runs more than 26 miles a day all around the state to raise awareness about an issue that he says is critical to the election process.
The suspect charged in connection with the mugging of a mother just outside of a Delaware County Starbucks faced a judge Saturday morning.
- Plenty To Do If You’re Staying In Town For Memorial Day Weekend
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta