Declared candidate, US Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz leads Corbett by 13-points.
At 74-percent its the he highest of any New Jersey Governor in the 17 years that Quinnipiac has been polling the state.
Chris analyzes the President’s stop at the Franklin Institute last night for a fundraiser. He talks to the Philly Posts Kevin Cirilli from the Jerry Sandusky trial and Jennifer Stefano from Americans for Prosperity about Mitt Romney’s chances of winning Pennsylvania.
A new poll in New Jersey tends to reinforce the perception that Governor Chris Christie’s popularity in the state is slipping — a bit.
The school’s polling institute director Maurice Carroll says it’s more than a reversal of fortunes over last month’s numbers, “This is a period where governors are not doing well — every place else, the governors are down in the soup.”
Pennsylvania’s two senators fare relatively well in a new public opinion poll on their performance.
When it comes to funding New Jersey public schools, voters seem to want to have it both ways, according to a new poll.
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Area Doctor Working On Ways To Get More Lungs For Transplant
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta