Puss in Boots
Installment number four in the Twilight series of vampire fantasies — The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 — earned just under $140-million, not only finishing first on its debut weekend, but scoring the fifth biggest weekend opening in movie history.
A sword-and-sandals epic climbed to the box-office Mount Olympus over the weekend.
“Puss in Boots” took in an estimated $34 million, good enough for first place.
- Police Say Missing 12-Year-Old Boy Has Been Found
- Camden County Veterans Remembered At Memorial Day Weekend Ceremony
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...