Puerto Rican Day
Judge Patrick Dugan today ruled that Jonathan Josey was not guilty of simple assault when he struck Aida Guzman in the face.
By John McDevitt PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Final testimony and closing arguments were heard today in the trial of a former Philadelphia police lieutenant charged with striking a woman at a Puerto Rican Day celebration last […]
“Yeah, he apologized to me, and I feel good for that,” Aida Guzman said after the private meeting with the mayor.
“We hope there will be a positive outcome,” says the president of the Philadelphia chapter of the National Conference of Puerto Rican Women.
The Philadelphia Police Department is investigating an incident in which a police supervisor strikes a woman in the face during Sunday’s Puerto Rican Day celebration.
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Delaware County Girl Takes Big Step Towards Recovery 1 Week After Lung Transplant Surgery
- Free Monthly Summer Concerts Announced For Race Street Pier
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court Is Out Of Business
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...