Occupy Philadelphia protesters vowed Friday to continue their movement against corporate greed and economic inequality despite the demise of their tent city at City Hall, and they challenged the city’s assessment that their eviction occurred in a peaceful and orderly fashion.
Nine “Occupy Philly” protestors were arrested Wednesday afternoon after entering the Comcast Center and refusing to leave.
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...