Prosecutor Jack O’Neill
Jury deliberations have begun in the trial of the alleged Kensington rapist, who is charged with raping three women, and a fourth alleged rape during an eight day period in late 2011.
A judge declared a mistrial on Tuesday after a jury was unable to reach a verdict in a case against alleged Kensington serial rapist Marcos Camacho.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Conceal $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Front Of Their Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion