In our area, local organizations on both sides of the gay marriage issue are watching the Supreme Court proceedings in Washington very closely.
Chris welcomes the day of sequestration and analyzes the response to the White House “threat” against Bob Woodward. He also discusses the Obama Administration urging the Supreme Court to strike down Proposition 8 in California. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about Phillies Spring Training, and CBS News Reporter Sharyl Atkisson.
The United States Supreme Court could decide today on whether to enter the battle over same sex marriage by taking one of several pending appeals. A local expert says the court almost has no choice but to enter the fray.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects