Property Tax Relief
The issue of property tax reform is gaining momentum again in the state capitol, but faces the same hurdles that have stymied change for decades.
A Pennsylvania House committee has held a hearing on a bill proposed by Rep. Seth Grove (R-York) that would allow Pennsylvania counties to shift some of the property tax burden to income and sales taxes.
Now, as required by state law, the Pennsylvania Department of Education has released its calculation of what relief homeowners can expect on a district-by-district basis.
- Police Searching For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Snooki: NJ Governor Christie 'Just Doesn't Like Us'
- York County Couple Arrested After Argument Over Television Show Escalates To Stabbing
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta