Fourteen-year-old Guan Tianlang has wrapped up a memorable first Masters by shooting a 3-over 75 in the final round.
Tiger Woods got a reprieve Saturday in the Masters when he was given a two-shot penalty for a bad drop but allowed to stay in the tournament.
Mickelson closed with an 8-under 64, beating Woods by 11 shots in a one-sided showdown at the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
Coming into this weekend Bill Haas was a long shot to win the FedEx Cup; but after 4 rounds in the 60′s and winning the TOUR Championship in a playoff, Haas is walking away with $11.4 million.
Luke Donald and Phil Mickelson have a real shot at winning the Tour Championship and the FedEx Cup, but they might a little help from the top ranked FedEx Cup players.
Adam Scott is two rounds away from making a good year into a great year. Scott leads the Tour Championship, but would need FedEx Cup Point leader Webb Simpson to finish in the bottom half to have a chance at the FedEx Cup and the $10 million bonus.
Keegan Bradley loves the Atlanta area. Bradley is leading the TOUR Championship after the first round with a 6 under 64.
After years of consistent play and only won a few times on the PGA Tour, Matt Kuchar has put himself in a position to win the $10 million FedEx Cup bonus despite not winning a tournament in the playoffs.
One week ago Justin Rose was just hoping to continue to this week, but after winning the BMW Championship, Rose is now in contention to win the TOUR Championship and the $10 million prize.
Who will Fred Couples select for final spot on the Presidents Cup Team? As we head into the TOUR Championship the first 11 members are already selected and Couples will watch the four rounds and then make his decision.
After five years and an up and down 2011 season, Ernie Els missed the cut for the Tour Championship. Now he will play in some other tournaments before he heads to Australia to help Greg Norman in the Presidents Cup.
Mark Wilson was on track for a good year at the start of the season, but fell off quickly. Now needs to come back from a bad round at the BMW Championship in hopes of making the U.S. Presidents Cup.
After a breakthrough 2010 season, Justin Rose was expected to compete for many title this season. However that was not case, but he can make up for all that with a win at the BMW Championship.
After a really bad 2011 season, Justin Rose finally found his game and shot an -8 under to lead the first round of the BMW Championship.
Jim Furyk and Geoff Ogilvy will have to play some of their best golf in hopes of advancing to the Tour Championship and being selected to play in the Presidents Cup.
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...