New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s wife says her husband would make a good president.
A Tea Party group’s event Sunday will hear the story of a President who promised to cut taxes and spending, and it’s not Ronald Reagan.
Video of Barack Obama shooting a basketball 22 times, and making two shots.
A new poll affirms Gov. Chris Christie’s record-high popularity as New Jersey’s governor, but also shows voters are split over whether he would make a good president.
According to a new poll, Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton lead the pack for their respective parties in the early look at the run for President in 2016.
Asked Wednesday about whether he is now eyeing a presidential run four years from now, the Republican governor says, “I’ve got a job do here in New Jersey.”
The Buzz Bissinger Show, with Steve Martorano spent the past couple of days polling the most intelligent political minds locally and nationally to see where they thought the Presidential Election might land on Wednesday morning. […]
The Division of Elections has issued a new directive that gives displaced voters until 8 p.m. Friday to return email and fax ballots.
In New Jersey, voters have four methods of casting their ballots in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie insists he hasn’t soured on Mitt Romney.
In an effort to make voting a little easier for New Jersey residents in the aftermath of Sandy, Governor Chris Christie announced the deadline for county clerks to accept mail-in ballot applications has been extended to the close of business on Friday, November 2.
As time is winding down, the stakes are getting higher in the election. With 24 days left until decision day, here’s the lowdown.
The airline is giving away 2012 free seats (which works out to 1,006 round trip flights) to any of its 21 international destinations to customers who enter a contest online and then come out on the losing side of the 2012 election.
The White House Press Corps members finally got the White House Press Conference they’ve been shouting for. And they only have themselves to blame for letting Obama turn much of it into a campaign speech by the questions they did and didn’t ask.
The fact that Joe Biden is only a heartbeat away from the presidency should not only scare the hell out of every American, it should be reason enough for the Romney-Ryan ticket to win the 2012 election by a landslide.
- Police Searching For Bank Robbery Suspects In Montgomery County
- Corbett: Dedicated To Finding Long-Term Solution For Philadelphia School District
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Delaware County Girl Takes Big Step Towards Recovery 1 Week After Lung Transplant Surgery
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...