In 2012, President Obama’s men’s bracket ranked 2,347,421 out of 6.45 million entries, placing him in the 63.6th percentile.
Is the Obama administration failing the housing market? Maybe.
President Obama has been encouraging high school students to major in engineering, science, or math. Now, a group of minority tech professionals has decided to take that one step further by giving weekend lessons to the next generation.
Eyewitness News sat down with one local woman, who was in D.C. fighting to keep the gun violence issue alive on behalf of her son.
During his State of the Union address, President Obama called on community leaders to help find solutions to violence. A local non-profit took the message to heart and met with students at a charter school.
Chris talks to Governor Tom Corbett about yesterday’s budget address. He also analyzes the plans from the White House to avoid sequestration and their defense of drone strikes. He also talks to Tom McGrath from the Philly Post, Saturday Night Live Alum, Rachel Dratch, and welcomes the Piazza Pet of the Week into the studio.
President Obama will be officially sworn in for his second term on Sunday and the public Inaugural festivities kick off on Monday morning.
President Obama is scheduled to announce his proposals for curbing gun violence just before noon today
The declaration makes aid available for state and local efforts to recover from the effects of sandy between Oct. 26 and Nov. 8 of last year.
The National Rifle Association and Wal-Mart, the largest gun retailer in the country, are set to meet with Vice President Biden today at the White House; all part of his gun violence task force. This comes a day after the Vice President met with gun control advocates.
Multiple congressional sources tell CBS News that the two sides have agreed on an income threshold for the expiration of the Bush-era tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans: $400,000 for individuals and $450,000 for families.
At the Philadelphia Public Safety Summit at St. Joe’s University, Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey said he received word Tuesday that he will be joining President Obama’s effort to curb gun violence in the wake of the school shooting in Connecticut.
The President and the House speaker had what was called a “frank” meeting Thursday night with no visible progress on the financial negotiations.
President Barack Obama is asking Congress for $60.4 billion in federal aid for New York, New Jersey and other states hit by Superstorm Sandy in late October, congressional aides said Friday.
Governor Christie Meets President Obama At The White House, In Town To Discuss Superstorm Aid Funding
President Barack Obama has met with New Jersey Republican Gov. Chris Christie at the White House.
- Caught On Tape: Gunman Opens Fire Inside Strip Club With AK-47
- Constitution Center Deal Will Bring an Original 'Bill of Rights' to Philadelphia
- New Jersey Changes Handicapped Parking Program
- Chester County Man Charged In ‘Execution’ Murder Of Long-Time Girlfriend
- Montco Man in Wheelchair Sentenced For Shooting 2, Including His Mother
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...