President Barack Obama
“It’s just like wow,” said Samantha Baldwin. “My dad and the President are playing football together.”
President Barack Obama tried his hand at arcade football and joked Tuesday with Gov. Chris Christie, declaring the Jersey Shore is back seven months after Superstorm Sandy bore down on its famed boardwalks and seaside towns.
CBS 3 has learned that President Obama will visit the Jersey Shore on Tuesday with Governor Chris Christie to view recovery from Hurricane Sandy.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says President Barack Obama has not been assertive enough as three scandals involving his administration have mounted.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Monday that President Barack Obama “has kept every promise he’s made” about helping the state recover from Superstorm Sandy.
A man in Mississippi has been arrested and accused of sending letters with suspected ricin poison to President Barack Obama and other leaders.
Police swept across the U.S. Capitol complex to chase a flurry of reports of suspicious packages and envelopes Wednesday after preliminary tests indicated poisonous ricin in two letters sent to President Barack Obama and a Mississippi senator.
President Obama has designated a Delaware site as a new national monument.
Pennsylvania’s Governor Corbett has not embraced the promise of generous federal funding for a massive Medicaid expansion under President Barack Obama’s sweeping health care law.
One thing is certain: when the President talks, the Democrats will cheer, the Republicans will be polite. It’s how many times that both sides applaud that will tell you if real compromise is possible.
Barack Obama launched his second term as U.S. president by confronting conservative opponents in Congress, declaring in an inaugural address before nearly a million spectators that he will tackle climate change, protect America’s social safety net and pursue other decidedly liberal goals.
Not everyone celebrating the inauguration of President Barack Obama on Monday was on the National Mall in Washington. There were “watch parties” around the Philadelphia area.
Mayor Nutter downplayed his role in the affair, “I’m pleased to be quote-unquote hosting an inaugural event with him.”
President Barack Obama was sworn in for four more years Sunday in a simple ceremony at the White House, embarking on a second-term quest to restore a still-shaky economy and combat terrorists overseas while swearing an age-old oath to “preserve, protect and defend” the Constitution.
As the President gets sworn in to a second term on Monday; a take on the pulse of the American public
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Delaware County Girl Takes Big Step Towards Recovery 1 Week After Lung Transplant Surgery
- Free Monthly Summer Concerts Announced For Race Street Pier
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court Is Out Of Business
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...