Prescription Drug Abuse
Federal prosecutors say Dr. Norman Werther knowingly sold oxycodone to a person identified only as “N. B.,” a person that Werther knew was a drug addict.
Law enforcement officials were joining academics and health experts at Villanova University for a summit on the growing problem of prescription drug abuse.
Another reason for parents to clean out medicine cabinets. Abuse of prescription drugs by teens is on the rise.
A South Jersey police officer is charged with illegally buying prescription drugs while on the job. It’s a job he won’t be holding much longer.
Ronald Ferrell, 35, faces a dozen counts of theft, acquisition of a controlled substance, and receiving stolen property.
“He created drug addicts. He fed drug addicts and he provided drugs for drug dealers to sell on the street,” Montgomery county DA Risa Ferman said.
- What's Cooking on 1060: Foraging For Food, Cupcake Milkshakes, and 'Chefs for PAWS'
- Movie Review: 'World War Z'
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...