Brains develop more in a child’s first few years than any other time in life and research shows that there’s an achievement gap as early as nine months.
A new study finds that children who attend state-funded preschools in New Jersey’s poorest cities outperform peers who don’t through fifth grade.
President Obama, in his State of the Union address, listed as one of his priorities — high quality preschool education for every child in the nation. The latest national data available show only 28 percent of 4-year-olds attending preschool.
Quality preschool for lower-income children hangs in the balance as the Pennsylvania budget is debated, and an advocate for it makes the case that this program benefits all of us.
Seattle schools reportedly have unique tracking system, anonymous to outside viewers, researchers and the public, which gives local officials material K-through college that they hope will improve their students’ education.
While kids used to start kindergarten at 5 years, there’s been a trend to move the cut-off age closer to 6.
It’s a preschool with a world view. John and Regina Reydler opened their two “Right Steps” preschools in Richboro and Churchville seven years ago.
The latest research regarding education and crime shows that investing more in high quality preschool programs not only reduces crime but saves millions of dollars.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...