The Philadelphia Historical Commission has approved the newspapers’ plans for a lighted marquee that will extend four feet over the sidewalk on the 800 block of Market Street.
Joseph Coradino will become CEO in June of the company that owns several shopping malls around the Delaware Valley.
Philadelphia’s Mural Arts Program has leased new space in the Gallery at Market East, creating a place for the public to explore what the world’s largest public art program has to offer.
Question one on the ballot paves the way for alcohol sales in the dry town, and question two would restrict those sales to the Moorestown Mall.
“(We) do hereby declare October 11th, 2011, as Cherry Hill Mall Day in the Township of Cherry Hill,” mayor Bernie Platt announced to a crowd of about two dozen shoppers.
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...