It’s all about the odds, and one lone ticket in Florida has beaten them all by matching each of the numbers drawn for the highest Powerball jackpot in history at an estimated $590.5 million, lottery officials said Sunday.
In front of SEPTA headquarters at 1234 Market Street, the stakeout continued for the big winners to come forward.
This coming Tuesday night’s “Mega Millions” lottery jackpot has reached what’s being reported as an American record cash jackpot of almost $260 million.
Changes are coming to the Powerball lottery game later this month, including a hike in ticket prices.
The Powerball pool of white balls will shrink from 39 to 35, increasing the odds of winning. Ticket prices will rise from $1 to $2.
- Chester County Student Suspended, Cited After Classmate Hit By BB
- AC Casino Operators Look For New Options In Search Of Profits
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Spike In Gas Prices Not Affecting Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...