The Philadelphia Soul will look to make it four wins in five games on Saturday night as they travel out to Pittsburgh to battle the Power.
The NFL says it had a backup power plan for the Super Bowl, but did not need it.
Downed trees still litter homes and properties in Whitehouse Station, located in Readington Township, Hunterdon County.
Chris assesses the damage and response to Hurricane Sandy. He discusses the crossover of the political response to the hurricane into presidential campaign and the status of Pennsylvania as a fading blue state. He also talks to Politico’s Kevin Cirlli and Maureen Ferguson from the Catholic Association.
The generation and transmission portion of your monthly electric bill, will go up on average $13 to $15 a month. But as 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan reminds us, there is no time like the present to shop around for a better rate.
The string of heat waves to hit the region this summer are pushing up demand for power. But, so far, they haven’t put a strain on the electrical network.
Throughout Cumberland and Atlantic counties, the damage is severe. Thousands are still without power and some are now homeless.
There may be no more irritating sound in the world than the rumbling of a neighbor’s generator when your power is out. But it is possible to make it more tolerable with a little generator etiquette.
At least 700 residents in Philadelphia’s Tacony neighborhood were without power Saturday night, according to a spokesperson at PECO.
About 10,000 New Jersey utility customers remain without electricity one week after an October snowstorm hit parts of the state.
Have you ever had the power go out in your home and when it comes back on you find out your television or computer doesn’t work? In this week’s Angie’s List, Jim Donovan explains what you should know about protecting your electronics from power surges.
The latest storm has sent thousands without power. Here are the latest power outages reported around the Delaware Valley.
When recovering from mental health problems, the transition from being a patient to a student or employee can be tricky.
Exelon, the parent company of PECO, says one of its two reactors at the Limerick nuclear power plant has shutdown.
Officials at several nuclear plants in the Philadelphia area are now making decisions about the future of those plants, against the backdrop of a growing nuclear crisis in northern Japan.
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...