The Fourth Amendment says that a person can’t be subject to an unreasonable search and seizure by public officials. But the Supreme Court ruled, in some cases, it is okay to randomly drug test students.
Now that medical marijuana is legal in New Jersey, lawmakers are considering some new issues related to the measure.
Authorities in Delaware say they’ve arrested a man who allegedly shipped a box of marijuana from California to his home in Dover.
Police say a woman was arrested during a traffic stop after she picked up 50 pounds of marijuana from an United Parcel Services store.
Recreational use of marijuana has been legalized in a couple of states, but don’t look for Pennsylvania to join the trend anytime soon.
Across New Jersey, most communities approached about hosting one of the state’s first legal medical marijuana dispensaries in out-of-the-way industrial zones have just said no, after outpourings of public opposition. Montclair is a different story.
Two Warren County residents have been arrested after some high school students became sick after eating cookies believed to be laced with marijuana.
A western Pennsylvania man who was arrested and charged with growing marijuana on a church’s property says he had no idea who the land belonged to.
Police say a western Pennsylvania man has been arrested and charged with growing marijuana on a church’s property.
A SEPTA bus driver was arrested on Thursday, accused of using his lunch break to pick up more than 100 pounds of marijuana.
Investigators say a blood trail led them to the discovery of a million dollar drug operation in Northeast Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
New Jersey lawmakers are set to consider decriminalizing possession of small amounts of marijuana.
Authorities say a California man shipped about 250 pounds of high-grade marijuana — valued at $1 million — to a public storage facility in southern New Jersey.
Two suspects have been arrested after several students at a Chester County high school became ill after eating marijuana-laced food.
When firefighters were called to a home in West Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon, they found more than just a fire.
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...