New information from the U.S. Census indicates that the number of whites increased slightly in Philadelphia, while the number of blacks went down slightly.
Philadelphia’s population is continuing to grow, according to estimates released on Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Philadelphia City Council members will be breaking a sweat this summer, even though they’re on recess until September. It’s because city lawyers told them late this week that they must redistrict pronto, to reflect shifts in population.
For years, Philadelphia suffered from a brain drain. Young adults would get their college education in the city, then catch the first train out of town. But the trend is now reversing.
Chris examines President Obama’s 2012 election campaign and questions the clarity of his foreign policy agenda. He talks to Fox News Contributor Lis Wiehl about her new book, the NFL lockout and Piers Morgans non-existent ratings. Also, he talks to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel and, for the first time, Mayor Michael Nutter.
Pennsylvania’s population is now 12.7 million — up 3.4 percent in the last decade. Philadelphia’s population actually rose a little, reversing a 50-year trend.
- Child Struck By Car Waiting For Bus In Burlington County
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Ramsey: Internal Affairs Is Investigating Police Involved Shootings
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Defrauding FEMA After Sandy
- Allentown Firefighters Find Body In Burned Apartment
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring...
- Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes
- Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts...
- Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence