Drownings happen every day, often in front of people, who don’t realize what’s happening, until it’s too late. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on what to watch out for.
Police are investigating a drowning in a pool in Northeast Philadelphia late Thursday evening.
Prosecutors say a toddler found unconscious in an above-ground pool at a southern New Jersey home remains hospitalized in critical condition.
It still wasn’t clear Wednesday how the 23-month-old child got into the pool on Tuesday night.
For some, the heat can put a damper on weekend plans while others love it!
Now that summer has arrived, it’s hot, hot, hot in Philadelphia! If you’re looking for a spot to cool off, check out this list of the city’s public and private pools and spray grounds.
Peruse this carefully-selected collection of adorable, affordable bikinis under $50, and cut your shopping time—and angst!—in half.
From spraygrounds to swim clubs to state parks and theme parks, the Philadelphia area has it all, but these are the best of the best.
When the dog days of summer approach, a refreshing frolic in a pond or pool is just the thing to put a smile on your furry friend’s face. Pooches dash and dive into creeks or take swimming lessons in special doggie pools. Pets might even enjoy a game of fetch by the water’s edge. Whether there’s a heat wave or a snow storm, the Philadelphia area offers a few awesome locations to take that pup for a swim.
Some Phillies will be taking part in games other than baseball Sunday night, for charity.
The water in Ruby Williams’ house from the weekend rains will dry soon enough. It is the water leaking under her Bristol home that worries her.
Police in eastern Pennsylvania say a teenager died in a backyard swimming pool after he swam to the deep end intending to hold his breath.
A 1-year-old boy drowned Saturday afternoon after accidentally falling into his family’s inground swimming pool in Gloucester County, according to authorities.
With summer finally here, it’s time for visitors and locals alike to enjoy the sand, surf, sun, stars and of course, the party scene at the Jersey Shore.
“We are the only over 21 private swim club in the city,” owner Nicole Cashman says. “No children and no pets, unfortunately.”
- Camden Man Pleads Guilty To Cashing Stolen Checks
- Fear Of Sandy Damage At Jersey Shore Leaves Rental Inventory On The Books
- Plenty To Do If You’re Staying In Town For Memorial Day Weekend
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta