Two officers were taken to Temple University Hospital, two to Hahnemann – all are in stable condition.
Two Philadelphia police officers suffered minor injuries after their cruisers collided early Thursday morning.
Camden Mayor Dana Redd said Thursday that she’ll rehire 50 of the police officers and 15 firefighters laid off earlier this year amid a budget crisis in the city, which has seen a spike in crime.
Come Spring, you’ll start to see Rowan University police officers on patrol around Cooper Hospital in Camden.
Two police officers and another driver were injured following a collision in Northeast Philadelphia early Monday morning.
Camden Mayor Dana Redd made it clear at a Wednesday afternoon City Hall press conference that plans to layoff nearly half the police force, along with firefighters and other city workers, are moving forward.
More than 150 police officers lost their jobs Tuesday after negotiations between their union and New Jersey’s largest city broke off, reducing the police force as violent crime has started to rise after three years of decline.
A CBS3 I-Team investigation has revealed growing health concerns among officers at one of Center City’s busiest police districts.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...