Police Officer Charged
Federal authorities allege that officer Jeffrey Walker planted drugs in the target’s car, then stole approximately $15,000 from a home.
Lt. Jonathan Josey was found not guilty of assault charges stemming from an incident in which he was caught on videotape slapping a woman to the ground during a Puerto Rican Day celebration. The judge’s wife is a Philadelphia police officer.
The South Jersey man shot in the head last weekend inside the home of Deptford police officer James Stuart has died of his injuries.
Officer James Timms, 41, has been suspended from the police force with intent to dismiss.
Berlin Township police chief Joe Jackson is facing three misdemeanor counts of harassment and simple assault from incidents that stem back to April 2010 and came to a head last July.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...