The day started out picture perfect, but just after 5 p.m. on Sunday evening, severe thunderstorms quickly rolled through the Pocono Raceway.
Chris discusses the death, at Eagles training camp, of Andy Reid’s son, Garrett ,with Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer, and the voice of the Eagles, Merrill Reese. He also talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup about the controversy still swirling around Mitt Romney’s tax returns and to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel, about another walk off win against the Diamondbacks yesterday.
A lightning strike in the parking lot at Pocono Raceway after a rain-shortened NASCAR race on Sunday killed one person and injured nine others, racetrack officials said.
Jeff Gordon moved into a tie for third on NASCAR’s Sprint Cup career victories list, winning for the 84th time when he took the checkered flag on Sunday at Pocono Raceway.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects