In a 3 On Your Side exclusive report, Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has the story of a Philadelphia woman who had a flu shot that didn’t work.
If you feel as if you’ve been sick for weeks, you could have a virus that’s been going around and around.
A well-known Philadelphia philanthropist died on Sunday.
A Northeast Philadelphia couple has been convicted in connection with the pneumonia death of their two-year-old son. The defendants chose god and prayer over medicine.
- 3 On Your Side: Homes Selling That Weren't On The Market
- Survey Finds Philadelphia-Area Residents Eager To Revisit South Jersey Shore
- Police Investigate 'Inappropriate Touching' Incident At West Philadelphia Elementary School
- Overturned Tractor Trailer Slowing Traffic On I-295 In Salem County
- Local Nonprofit Group Helping Student Athletes Get Screened For Cardiac Problems
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...