Plymouth Meeting Pa.
Vincent Lopez, 67, has admitted in court that he stole nearly $600,000 in a scheme he was running with vendors and service providers over a nine-year period.
The electric utility Peco has activated its emergency response center in case the wind and rain of Hurricane Irene create power issues in the Philadelphia area.
The Montgomery County judge sentenced Stephanie Phillips to 1-5 years in jail. One year is the mandatory minimum for the felony charge of leaving the scene of an accident involving death.
- Okla. Tornado Is Another Tragedy Requiring Vigilance By All Parents of Young Kids
- 'Operation Swill' Targets NJ Bars Found Selling Cheap Liquor In Premium Bottles
- Tech Company Looking To Fill Open Jobs With Adults With Autism
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught in FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...