Chris May has this 3 On Your Side warning about the new high that may be growing in the garden.
Most gardeners find it hard to resist stopping in at special plant sales, like two this weekend in the Philadelphia area.
Attendance declined significantly at the Philadelphia Flower Show this year, a drop that organizers attributed to weather forecasts.
3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on the benefits of flowers, and how they’re actually helping local patients get better.
If there’s one thing gardeners should be used to, it’s the cycle of life, because we see it every year.
As you clean out your garden – stuff the plant tags into separate pockets – winners and losers. Then, come spring, you can use the tags as reminders for what worked, and what didn’t, so you don’t make the same mistakes again.
If you have some plants that have declined, died, or are just in the wrong place, you can’t beat a soaking rain to get the roots ready to go.
“Leaves of three, let them be.” That’s the rhyme attached to poison ivy, and it warrants heeding–especially this summer.
Saturday’s temperature could be at 100 degrees or above, and your plants are showing signs that they’ve had enough.
People wonder why their hanging baskets poop out each year and the answer is – too many plants in a too-small pot. Here’s an alternative.
Learn how to make your own miniature garden with Giverny Gardens.
If you have a space in the front or back of your property in Philadelphia for a new tree, they’re available for free—just in time for spring.
We are seeing yet another day of triple digit temperatures. Ever wonder how the field at Citizens Bank Park stays green despite the heat?
by KYW’s Phran Novelli Escapees can be very dangerous. One of the worst offenders is an aggressive alien plant called ‘Oriental bittersweet’ that you see smothering and strangling trees and shrubs everywhere.
by KYW’s Phran Novelli If it’s wilting, do you have to water? Not necessarily. Plants wilt for a number of reasons, which can include being very thirsty. But before you reach for the hose, check […]
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Study: Kids Exposed To Air Pollution At Young Age At Higher Risk Of Hyperactivity
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta