After a three month test period, the online bulletin board site is sharing its redesign with its 48 million users.
Pinterest is experimenting with a new look. The changes are subtle but intended to make the site easier to navigate and the pins bigger and more engaging.
There’s a new twist on Black Friday this year. Businesses are using much more social media to promote their sales.
Pinterest is a social photo sharing website and app where users can create and manage theme-based image collections. Last week, Pinterest announced the ability of business to create pages.
While Pinterest users are busy pinning dinner recipes and instructions for DIY holiday décor, the Philadelphia Police Department is pinning perps.
In the age of Pinterest, it was only a matter of time before offshoots and imitators began to spring up. Pose calls itself a personalized fashion magazine.
Always on the lookout for new ways to make money, Facebook is trying something made popular by another social network.
Users are head over heels for Pinterest, a two-year-old social bookmarking site that lets users collect and share ideas via virtual pin boards.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown