Give your kids a summer day filled with friends, fitness and fun! Organizing a Backyard Olympics can be as simple or complex as you want to make it, so don’t be afraid to dive in and indulge your kids with a field day of their own!
Although it can occur in almost any joint, osteoarthritis is a condition that often occurs most commonly in the knee.
Researchers say the study was conducted in order to find out whether or not resting heart rate was an independent risk factor for death or merely an indicator of physical fitness.
The late days of September have the perfect combination of enough daylight hours to allow outdoor exercise and cool enough temperatures to permit you to exercise comfortably. No excuses.
How often do you relax? If you are like many of us the answer is not all that often and you could pay a steep price as a result.
This is a great time of year to work out but it is also one of the most dangerous times of the year.
by KYW’s Dr. Marciene Mattleman Jane Brody, writing in the New York Times, wishes that more kids would move away from their computers and iPods and devote time to physical activity. But many youngsters, encouraged […]
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...