The Lenfest Foundation has been giving money away for years and that will continue, but co-founder Gerry Lenfest has stepped aside and been replaced as chairman of the board by 38-year-old Dr. Keith Leaphart, a Philadelphia native who says the work will go on.
“Fuel the Cure” is a Philadelphia-based, volunteer-run, nonprofit organization that connects young professionals while at the same time raising money for charitable organizations.
Here are some great gift ideas to not only give something special and unique, but to give a gift that literally keeps on giving and fulfill a worthy cause at the same time.
While Bill Gates’ philanthropic efforts support a core curriculum and he wants to make certain that multiplication in Alabama is the same as in New York, his major concern is effective teaching.
by KYW’s Brad Segall A Delaware man has admitted in Montgomery County court that he ripped off the charity that he worked for, a charity that raised money to help people in Third World countries.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects