philadelphia’s magic gardens
From enormous board game pieces sprinkled throughout the city to a giant clothespin and something that looks like a huge tooth, there’s always something to see in Philadelphia.
There is a frenzy of fun and fantastic things to do in Philadelphia in the summertime before school gets back in session. Here are the best of the best.
Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens is hosting a new exhibit that tells the stories of some of the refugees who have fled from their country and are re-settling in the city.
Starting April 27th, the city will celebrate the culture of Mexico and the growing Mexican population here in Philadelphia with an eight-week festival of food, performances, exhibits, film screenings, tours, lectures and more.
- Cyclist In Critical Condition After Crashing Into Fence In Fairmount Park
- SRC Votes To Revise Outdated School Donation Policy
- Audit Reveals Problems With 2012 Election At Philadelphia Polling Places
- Masterman Students, Teachers Run To Raise Money For Extracurriculars
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...