Philadelphia came in 10th as one of the worst metropolitan cities for car drivers according to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau.
The annual survey compiled by Texas A&M’s Transportation Institute finds the Philadelphia area’s position unchanged from the previous year.
Market Street West in center city and JFK Boulevard look a little different today. The city has begun a two-week test of reducing both thoroughfares by one lane.
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta