Philadelphia Records Department
City Council is moving to stop the city’s Records Department from making police accident reports readily available to those who pay a flat fee because some have misused the private information.
Councilman Jim Kenney says an open-door policy of the city’s Records Department is prompting the misuse of accident report information and he says some accident victims are getting scammed.
- Survey Finds Philadelphia-Area Residents Eager To Revisit South Jersey Shore
- Police Investigate 'Inappropriate Touching' Incident At West Philadelphia Elementary School
- Overturned Tractor Trailer Slowing Traffic On I-295 In Salem County
- Local Nonprofit Group Helping Student Athletes Get Screened For Cardiac Problems
- Family of Young Kidnap Victim Plans to Sue Phila. School District
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...