Philadelphia Police Department
Lt. Jonathan Josey was found not guilty of assault charges stemming from an incident in which he was caught on videotape slapping a woman to the ground during a Puerto Rican Day celebration. The judge’s wife is a Philadelphia police officer.
Philadelphia police say the investigation is ongoing after a third arrest connected to a home invasion in which four Temple University students were bound and robbed at an off-campus apartment earlier this week.
Two suspects are in police custody and a third is being sought in connection with the home invasion robbery of several Temple University students earlier this week.
Four Temple University students are Philadelphia’s latest home invasion victims.
Judge Patrick Dugan today ruled that Jonathan Josey was not guilty of simple assault when he struck Aida Guzman in the face.
Police are searching for a suspect who robbed an ice cream store in Northeast Philadelphia.
The son-in-law of Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett has been fired from the Philadelphia police force after he allegedly stole marked money during a police sting.
Philadelphia police say a driver distracted by his hat flipped his car over early Friday morning.
But the biggest individual loser was fire lieutenant Edward Manko (second from right in photo).
Philadelphia police say they brought in four people who were questioned in connection with the abduction of a young girl from her school last month.
The FBI and the Philadelphia Police Department are searching for a suspect who attempted to rob a PNC Bank in Rittenhouse.
By John McDevitt PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Final testimony and closing arguments were heard today in the trial of a former Philadelphia police lieutenant charged with striking a woman at a Puerto Rican Day celebration last […]
The Philadelphia School District’s top security official says the district should “re-think” its security efforts at elementary schools in light of the Sandy Hook massacre.
A driver called police after finding a male in the street with multiple gunshot wounds early Tuesday morning in Philadelphia.
A man was taken to the hospital after being shot by a Philadelphia cop early Tuesday morning.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta