Philadelphia Museum of Art
The museum’s president Gail Harrity says people can enter through the west entrance.
The two-day Made in America music festival is this weekend. There will be a number of streets that will be closed but opened will be the museums, with one exception.
New details have been released on the “Made In America Festival” set to take place in Philadelphia over Labor Day weekend.
The Rodin Museum will reopen to the public on Friday after a three-year, $9-million renovation that restores the site to the original vision of its architect, Paul Cret.
Philadelphia isn’t just America’s fifth largest city, it’s also iconic and full of history, which is perfect grist for filmmakers and film buffs alike.
A new photo exhibit being held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art’s Pearman building across the street examines the American Prom experience.
A new “pop-up” restaurant is based on an exhibit at the Art Museum; a chef has designed a menu based on a best-selling book; and a South Philadelphia restaurateur opens a second version in Old City.
The Liberty Bell has received a little “TLC,” with a process that helps to ensure the national treasure will remain safe for generations to come.
More fireworks than ever before will be lighting up the sky in Center City Philadelphia this summer.
The Philadelphia Museum of Art is joining art museums around the world in a special observance today.
“My assumption is that the Barnes, under the current business model, must fail,” says Robert Zaller, a longtime opponent of the Barnes’ move to Philadelphia.
Philadelphia is chock full of photography galleries for anyone’s taste or budget.
On the second Saturday of May every year, the Aberdeen Dad Vail Regatta takes on two days of 120 college students and their crews from across the U.S. in an unforgettable series of boat races.
Cinco de Mayo commemorates the right to eat, drink and be merry. These events will make it clear that celebrating Mexican heritage and pride is not only a nationwide event in the United States but also a citywide party in Philadelphia.
Whether you love antiques or are looking to redecorate your home with vintage flair, Philadelphia Antiques Week is an event that should be on your radar.
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...