Philadelphia International Airport
“I think it will help at the checkpoint from the standpoint that we won’t be focused on small items that could be a diversion for an actual significant threat,” TSA administrator John Pistole says.
If you have air travel scheduled after Friday, and you’ve been wondering whether automatic federal budget cuts will affect your plans, the answer appears to be no.
Tara Russell has worked for four years at the airport, assisting travelers who use wheelchairs. She told City Council’s Commerce and Economic Development Committee that she earns just $7.00 an hour because she is expected to earn tips.
Night time lane closures are scheduled next week on the busy Interstate 95 corridor in the Philadelphia region as crews begin a $21.6 million bridge repair project.
By Jim Donovan: I’ve got some good news for air travelers. Airlines are getting better at making sure that your baggage arrives at your destination at the same time that you do! According to the […]
The Delaware Valley managed to escape the brunt of the recent storm, but the ripple effects are still being felt throughout the area.
Philadelphia International Airport is reporting delays and cancellations due to the winter storm.
Officials at Philadelphia International Airport are making preparations in advance of tomorrow’s storm. Ground crews are standing by in case they have to clear runways and roads of snow and ice.
Spirit Airlines has announced it will begin daily nonstop flights to Las Vegas from Philadelphia International Airport beginning April 25th.
US Airways and the city of Philadelphia have announced a two-year lease extension for Philadelphia International Airport that will allow for $734 million in improvements at the airport.
The 26-year-old Philadelphia man accused of phoning in a false bomb threat to Philadelphia International Airport last fall has pleaded guilty.
The fog has been causing some flight delays at Philadelphia International Airport, where spokeswoman Victoria Lupica says some arriving flights Sunday have been delayed for as much as 2½ hours.
Temple officials say the Detroit team was unable to get to Philadelphia in time for the game.
Across the country, more than 1,500 flights were canceled because of storms.
Kenneth Mazik, 24, of Chadds Ford, Pa., drove his Jeep Cherokee through a perimeter gate and onto an active runway.
- Child Struck By Car Waiting For Bus In Burlington County
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Ramsey: Internal Affairs Is Investigating Police Involved Shootings
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Defrauding FEMA After Sandy
- Allentown Firefighters Find Body In Burned Apartment
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring...
- Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes
- Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts...
- Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence