Philadelphia Free Library
Martin Delany founded one of the first black newspapers and was one of the first blacks admitted to Harvard Medical School. The Moonstone Arts Center is commemorating his 200th birthday with several events.
Writer Charles Dickens would have been 200-years-old on February 7th. The Philadelphia Free Library and a Center City restaurant are celebrating with special events.
The education department of the Central branch of the Free Library of Philadelphia has hundreds of ‘quirky’ one-of-a-kind listings for financial aid for college.
Penn’s Fels Institute of Government recently produced a report on the economic value of the Free Library of Philadelphia’s services.
That golden age from eighteen months to three years is a fun time with your children, and it’s important to be on the lookout for things that will challenge, stimulate, and entertain your kids.
- Camden County Veterans Remembered At Memorial Day Weekend Ceremony
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...