Philadelphia Flower Show
Chris continues to discuss the political scandals involving the IRS investigations of political groups and the terrorist attacks in Benghazi and also the Philadelphia Horticultural Societies blaming the media hype over snow for reducing turnout to the flower show. He also talks to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel, Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup, and Nancy O’Dell from Entertainment Tonight.
Attendance declined significantly at the Philadelphia Flower Show this year, a drop that organizers attributed to weather forecasts.
On Thursday at the Market East station, the George Weldon Trio played jazz music for passersby.
Girls Night Out at the PHS Philadelphia Flower Show will return for its third consecutive year—attracting hundreds of ladies thirsty for the ultimate night out.
Some of the most overlooked highlights of The Flower Show are the Pressed Plant works of art. So, make it a point to look for them.
Some of the best things you get at The Flower Show are ideas – such as clematis climbing where you may not expect.
What’s fun for children at The Flower Show?
The 2013 Philadelphia Flower Show is open to the public and visitors this year are being treated to a taste of England.
March and early April often feature blizzards and bouts of frigid temperatures. In other words, there is still time to go out and experience winter in the Philadelphia area.
Since 1829, the Philadelphia Flower Show has been the place to go see the latest in flowers and plants — and a great way to dispel midwinter doldrums.
Exhibitors are bringing in the last of their most delicate flowers, to make sure they’re in top shape when the Philadelphia Flower Show opens to the public on Saturday.
Organizers says a 38-foot-high Big Ben will be the centerpiece of the show.
If you can’t get enough of English gardens, you’ll be glad to know that this year’s Philadelphia Flower Show, called BRILLIANT!, is all about the grand garden traditions of Great Britain.
Two young artisans who’ve learned the centuries-old technique of pressing flowers have given a presentation during the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society’s exhibit called “imPRESSive.”
Call it the first rule of gardening or Weeding 101: Don’t wait. Start now.
- Camden County Veterans Remembered At Memorial Day Weekend Ceremony
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...