They all make their professional home at a shared sports complex. But the four men responsible for making Philadelphia’s four pro sports teams go rarely share a stage.
Lane Johnson isn’t worried nor concerned that he’s not running with “the ones” in the second week of OTAs for the Eagles. In fact, the first-round choice, selected fourth overall, seems to be adjusting quite well.
Clay Harbor looks around and sees himself in a bit of a quandary these days. The tight end suddenly finds himself third on a crowded depth chart that behind Brent Celek and second-round pick Zach Ertz slotted above him.
Former Philadelphia Eagle’s quarterback Donovan McNabb announced he will retire as an Eagle this fall.
Troy Vincent, the NFL’s senior vice president of player engagement, says women are the most influential person in the athlete’s life cycle — from the first time a player steps on the field until retirement.
Chris continues to cover the controversies surround the IRS and the investigation into Benghazi. He talks to John Hayward from Human Events, Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece, and comedian Mo Mandel.
Chris continues investigating the political scandals involving the IRS, the Justice Department and the Benghazi terrorist attack. He also discusses Prince Harry and Chris Christie’s tour of the shore and Kermit Gosnell accepting a life sentence. He talks to Phillies Pitcher Kyle Kendrick, Congressman Jim Gerlach, former Senator Olympia Snowe, and Tom McGrath from Philadelphia Magazine.
The Philadelphia Eagles three-day rookie camp continued at the Novacare Complex Saturday.
Chris discusses the potential charges against the alleged abductor, Ariel Castro, in the Cleveland kidnapping cases, the continuing jury deliberations in the Kermit Gosnell trial, and the latest in the Benghazi investigations. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, Beasley Reece from CBS 3, and Comedian Myq Kaplan.
You spend 14 seasons in one place, you’re going to accumulate stuff. And now that Andy’s coaching in Kansas City, Tammy Reid says they’re selling hundreds of Eagles items.
Now that we’ve all had a week to process the 2013 NFL draft, here are my thoughts…for what it’s worth.
The Philadelphia Eagles put football aside for the more cerebral game of chess Tuesday.
Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly was on SportsRadio 94WIP Tuesday morning and talked about his first NFL draft and the competition at the quarterback position with Angelo Cataldi and the Morning Team.
It seemed odd at the time, this rangy, gangly kid surrounding by all of these smaller runners coming around the turn of the track.
The Philadelphia Eagles completed their 90-man roster by agreeing to terms with nine rookie free agents two days after the NFL draft concluded.
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- City Will Use New Cigarette Tax, Not Tax Hike On Bar Drinks, For School Funding
- SPCA Dogs Bring Welcome Stress-Free Moments To Local Hospital Workers
- Summer Activities Offered For Schoolkids Throughout Philadelphia's Historic District
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...