With much of the attention focused on Chip Kelly, the Eagles assistant coaches are also keeping busy.
They all make their professional home at a shared sports complex. But the four men responsible for making Philadelphia’s four pro sports teams go rarely share a stage.
Lane Johnson isn’t worried nor concerned that he’s not running with “the ones” in the second week of OTAs for the Eagles. In fact, the first-round choice, selected fourth overall, seems to be adjusting quite well.
Clay Harbor looks around and sees himself in a bit of a quandary these days. The tight end suddenly finds himself third on a crowded depth chart that behind Brent Celek and second-round pick Zach Ertz slotted above him.
Former Philadelphia Eagle’s quarterback Donovan McNabb announced he will retire as an Eagle this fall.
Troy Vincent, the NFL’s senior vice president of player engagement, says women are the most influential person in the athlete’s life cycle — from the first time a player steps on the field until retirement.
Chris continues to cover the controversies surround the IRS and the investigation into Benghazi. He talks to John Hayward from Human Events, Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece, and comedian Mo Mandel.
Chris continues investigating the political scandals involving the IRS, the Justice Department and the Benghazi terrorist attack. He also discusses Prince Harry and Chris Christie’s tour of the shore and Kermit Gosnell accepting a life sentence. He talks to Phillies Pitcher Kyle Kendrick, Congressman Jim Gerlach, former Senator Olympia Snowe, and Tom McGrath from Philadelphia Magazine.
The Philadelphia Eagles three-day rookie camp continued at the Novacare Complex Saturday.
Chris discusses the potential charges against the alleged abductor, Ariel Castro, in the Cleveland kidnapping cases, the continuing jury deliberations in the Kermit Gosnell trial, and the latest in the Benghazi investigations. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, Beasley Reece from CBS 3, and Comedian Myq Kaplan.
You spend 14 seasons in one place, you’re going to accumulate stuff. And now that Andy’s coaching in Kansas City, Tammy Reid says they’re selling hundreds of Eagles items.
By Lesley Van Arsdall Now that we’ve all had a week to process the 2013 NFL draft, here are my thoughts…for what it’s worth. The first three picks (OT Lane Johnson, 4th overall; TE Zach […]
The Philadelphia Eagles put football aside for the more cerebral game of chess Tuesday.
Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly was on SportsRadio 94WIP Tuesday morning and talked about his first NFL draft and the competition at the quarterback position with Angelo Cataldi and the Morning Team.
It seemed odd at the time, this rangy, gangly kid surrounding by all of these smaller runners coming around the turn of the track.
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- 3 Stabbed In 2 Separate Incidents In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...