Philadelphia Art Museum
Several thousand people converged near the Philadelphia Art Museum on Sunday for the 11th annual Gary Papa Prostate Run.
It may be the slowest 5K on Philadelphia’s race calendar, but the annual Strides for Stroke is often an important milestone for stroke survivors and their families.
A run and walk near the Philadelphia Museum of Art will benefit the battle against the second most common type of blood cancer.
Whether volunteering, donating or simply appreciating the great outdoors, everyone can do something to celebrate Earth Day in 2013.
The musical “Sister Act” is coming to Philadelphia next week and word was getting out Thursday in ways that would make Rocky Balboa proud.
It may be the “Ides of March” but folks at The Gift of Life Program are busy preparing for next month’s annual Donor Dash and Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness month.
From your local park to the Poconos, the Philadelphia area offers endless options for snowy sport and leisure.
Each year, Philadelphia strives to create a bigger and better party to celebrate the 4th of July holiday.
For all of the music fans who anxiously waited for which artists would perform at the Made in America Festival Labor Day weekend, the moment has finally arrived.
Rapper Jay-Z joined Mayor Michael Nutter on Monday morning atop the steps of the Philadelphia art museum to announce a two-day music festival coming to Philadelphia in September.
A tribute to the late Don Cornelius and Whitney Houston was staged in front of the Art Museum this afternoon. It’s an attempt to break the world record for the longest Soul Train Dance Line. The record is 211 in a dance line.
The event organizer says more than 500 people are expected to gather, today, at the steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum at 4:00 p.m. to take the hippest trip in the world.
Check out these monthly high culture events with a low admission price if you want to experience art without blowing your budget.
“St. Patrick, bless our religious sisters who serve, inspire and educate” is the theme of this year’s parade.
“Hanging Around” is a collection of hanging lamps designed to be art as well as function.
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Search For Bank Robbery Suspect In Montgomery County
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...