Philadelphia Antiques Show
Learn more about the Philadelphia Antiques Show.
The 23rd Street Armory Antiques Show is held at 22 South 23rd Street, and has been at this location for 17 years.
The 2012 Philadelphia Antiques Show is taking place from April 27-May 1, 2012.
Organizers of the annual Philadelphia Antiques Show are finalizing plans for this year’s show, which will have a new home at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
It’s one of the longest running shows of its kind and a major fundraiser for Penn Medicine, to benefit patient care.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...